Yigal Arnon & Co. boasts one of Israel’s strongest cross-border corporate practices:
- Our involvement in some of the largest and most significant M&A transactions in Israel has included the acquisition of Israeli companies by household-name multinationals. We represent both the buy side, when Israeli companies acquire non-Israeli companies, and the sell side, when selling Israeli companies to foreign buyers. We are known in Israel for handling M&A deals with the same level of expertise and professionalism as the leading U.S. and U.K. law firms. We can either serve as the ‘Israel desk’ of foreign legal counsel or run transactions on our own.
- We represent major international banks and financial institutions in large project and other financings that they extend to or arrange for Israeli borrowers and lenders, and in negotiating transactions based on ISDA agreement with Israeli counterparties.
- We provide ongoing regulatory advice to foreign banks with respect to their lending activities and other operations in Israel, their private clients’ activities and their provision of financial services to clients.
- We advise on some of the largest and most complex matters in the capital and securities markets. This includes representing major international banks as underwriters of global equity and debt offerings and debentures to Israeli and foreign institutional investors, public offerings on the NASDAQ and other foreign exchanges by Israeli companies and providing international regulatory advice.
- We advise on business law in broad terms, but we also assist in the daily operation of our clients’ businesses, as well as in the structuring and execution of domestic and international commercial transactions.
Our International Corporate Group works closely with the firm’s other departments, including tax, real estate, antitrust, labor, intellectual property and litigation. This enables our clients to benefit from the full range of the firm’s expertise. Our exceptional lawyers—many of whom are native English speakers educated at some of the world’s leading law schools and trained at leading international law firms—provide a level of service and professionalism equal to that at any leading global firm.